Home Seller Roof Inspection
The home seller reports provided by Roof Advisor will contain information about the following:
- A thorough inspection of the chimney and inspect the mortar and chimney pots.
- Check the condition of the roof covering tiles/slates.
- Inspect the condition of the lead work including the valleys and flashings.
- Check the guttering system is in good working order, and there are no blockages in the downspouts or gutters.
Internal Roof Inspections Will Include the Following:
- A thorough inspection of the insulation and take note of its condition
- Check the condition of the membrane
- assess the condition of all internal timers
All our home seller inspection reports will include the following:
- photographic evidence of all problems with the roof
- an estimate of how much it will cost to have the work carried out
- an indication of the lifespan the roof has in its present condition
What Are the Benefits of Having a Home Seller Roof inspection?
- Identify any problems with the roof of your house before it goes on the market
- A roof inspection report will give you the chance to address any problems with the roof before it goes up for sale
- A negative report provided by a mortgage lender can deter a potential buyer
- A roof inspection report can increase the chances of selling your property by up to 5 times. The report can also help you get the best possible price for your home.
- A seller can have peace of mind knowing they are selling a property which is in excellent condition for the new owner
Roof advisor recommends you have a seller roof inspection to provide yourself with peace of mind and your potential buyer. It’s all too common to be in the final stages of selling a property until a keen buyer has a thorough roof inspection carried out on the property. Before you know it they find all sorts of faults with the roof which can cost £100’s if not £1000’s of pounds to put right.
Save yourself the wasted time and price negotiations by having a roof survey carried out before your house goes on the market.
For more information call 0151 317 5080 or use the contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.